Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
The Urban Farmer Chef's Knife has a sharp blade made from a high carbon stainless steel alloy, which undergoes hardness testing to ensure maximum strength and durability. This makes the knife flexible under pressure and easy to resharpen. The versatile, all-purpose blade will mince, slice, chop and dice nearly any meats, fruit and vegetables. Use the pointed blade for small, detailed tasks, and the rest of the blade for larger cutting and chopping when preparing fresh, seasonal ingredients. You'll love the beautiful handle — made from sustainably grown and heat-treated beechwood — for its aesthetic appeal and robust, water-resistant quality. Combined with the non-slip bolster, it provides a secure grip.
- Perfect for chopping, slicing and dicing fruits, veggies, herbs and even large cuts of meat
- Durable blade is made from a high carbon stainless steel alloy, which is durable and flexible under pressure
- Handle made from sustainably grown beechwood that is exceptionally robust and comfortable
- Bolster between the blade and handle is soft touch and non-slip for comfortable, secure handling
- Made in Solingen, Germany
The Urban Farmer knife collection was created by German designer Bjoern Berger to celebrate farm-fresh food, home gardening and cooking with delicious seasonal ingredients. Urban Farmer combines the natural beauty of rustic crafting tools with the high-tech precision of knives made with the latest materials and techniques.
- Blade length: 20cm
- Handle length: 11cm
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only
- Hand wash with warm water and soap, then rinse and dry immediately
- Do not submerge wooden handle in water
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass
- Sharpen your knife using a sharpener designed for the blade or have it sharpened by a professional
- Store your knives in a knife block, magnetic strip or in-drawer knife organiser to protect the blade edge or prevent injury
Wüsthof products come with a lifetime warranty, and will be repaired or replaced if there are any defects in workmanship or materials.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.