Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
From snipping fresh herbs, cutting flowers, fins, paper and twines, kitchen shears are essential helpers in every kitchen. These stainless steel beauties, made in Germany, are standing by to become part of your tool family.
Forged from one piece of tempered high-carbon steel for exceptional strength, and with finely edged blades for precision cutting, these really are a treat:
- Steel-tooth insets in handles twist open bottle and jar caps
- Handles are designed for a secure, comfortable grip
- Shears come apart for easy cleaning and sharpening
- Very versatile (from taking apart whole chickens to opening bottles)
- Stainless Steel
- Length: 21cm
Made in Germany
Wüsthof knives, scissors and kitchen tools have been made in Solingen, Germany, by the family-owned operation since 1814. The company regularly wins international awards and are given top ratings by reviews and publications. Wüsthof knives are used by national culinary teams, and famous chefs worldwide, including Gordon Ramsay, Jamie Oliver and James Martin.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent
- Rinse and dry immediately
- Sharpen knife at home using a sharpener designed for scissors
Wüsthof products come with a lifetime warranty, and will be repaired or replaced if there are any defects in workmanship or materials.