Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Wusthof Gourmet Paring Knife tapers to a point at the tip and is easy to handle, making it the perfect knife to trim, slice and peel small ingredients such as garlic cloves and herbs, as well as fruits and vegetables. This paring knife is designed for all close-hand tasks and the straight edge offers full control for any decorating and delicate shaping.
- Pointed tip paring knife
- Perfect for peeling, mincing and dicing fruit, vegetables, herbs and garlic
- Laser cut from a single piece of steel for maximum strength, balance and heft
- Made from specialised high-carbon, stain resistant alloy that ensures the cutting edge of the knife is razor sharp and also easy to resharpen
- A computer controlled grinding and polishing of the blade also makes sure there is perfect tapering from bolster to tip
- The knife is sandwiched by a synthetic, ergonomic handle that is triple riveted for durability yet still retains its stylish look
- Blade length: 8cm
We recommend that, after each use, you wash your knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel. Corrosive food particles will not affect your blade if washed off directly after use.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I've had this little knife for almost a year and used it for all kind of things that need precision from peeling tight cloves of young garlic to de-boning chicken thighs, and then for mundane tasks when it is just what comes to hand at the time. It is still performing perfectly and I think I have already had value for money. It was an excellent buy.
I would recommend this product to a friend.