Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This little carving set will see you through any roast in style. The knife is 20cm and the fork 16cm in length. Each Wusthof knife is drop forged from a single piece of steel for maximum strength, balance and heft. This specialised high-carbon, stain resistant alloy ensures that the cutting edge of the knife is razor sharp and also easy to resharpen.
- A computer controlled grinding and polishing of the blade also ensures there is perfect tapering from bolster to tip
- The full tang knife is beautifully sandwiched by a synthetic, ergonomic handle that's been triple riveted for durability yet still retains its stylish looks and smoothness
- The perfectly weighted full bolster gives the knife its heft and protects your fingers too
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
We recommend that, after each use, you wash your knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel. Corrosive food particles will not affect your blade if washed off directly after use.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
This was a gift for our daughter and her family and they are very pleased with it. They farm very intensively with sheep, and some of their products do make it to the table at times. Ideal gift. I am a bit of a knife nut and consider Wüsthof to be the best quality mass produced products available from the EU or USA, not talking about custom made products. We've tried them all.
I would recommend this product to a friend.