Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
With the distinctive spiciness of a premium, small-batch product this extra virgin olive oil is equally delicious on salads, used in recipes, or just sprinkled with a little pepper and dipped with your favourite ciabatta.
- Cold-extracted extra-virgin olive oil, harvested by hand at Noble Hill Wine Estate
- Made from Frantoio, Kalamata, Manzanillo, and Mission olives
- All packaging for Virgin Territory has been designed to be completely re-usable: the bottle is fitted with a high-quality re-usable stopper and the label has been replaced with a fitted rubber band
- Cold extracted
- Harvested by hand
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
The oil that we received is a darker green and a little less transparent than the picture and I love it. You get a sense that they simply squashed the olives and bottled the oil as is without heat treatment or filtering. It's great for salads, adding to baby food or gently simmered dishes.
I would recommend this product to a friend.