Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
View more products from Gifts for The Braai & Camping Enthusiast, Stocking Fillers, Pocket Knives, Victorinox Pocket Knives.
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
The iconic Swiss Army Classic Pocket Knife comes in a fresh range of vibrantly bold colours with an eye-catching look and feel. Built to last a lifetime, these trend-setting, functional and compact tools feature seven functions and add a splash of colour to your everyday tasks. Add a stylish and colourful silicone case to complete the look.
- Pocket Knife
- An icon of sleek functionality for more than a century
- Built to last a lifetime
- Vibrantly bold colours to suit your personal taste
- Trend-setting, functional and compact with all the essentials for everyday tasks
- Swiss-made pocket knife with 7 functions: Small blade, scissors, nail file with square tip screwdriver, screwdriver 2.5 mm, key ring, toothpick, tweezers
- Stylish and colourful silicone case for easy-carrying (sold separately)
A trusted tool of adventurers since 1897
Karl Elsener opened his cutler’s workshop in Ibach-Schywz in Switzerland in 1891. He supplied the soldier’s knife to the Swiss Army for the first time and in 1897 went on to develop the Swiss Officer’s and Sports Knife — now the iconic Swiss Army Knife, and created the foundation for a flourishing company. Today, Victorinox is a global company that not only produces Swiss Army Knives, but household and professional knives, watches, travel gear and fragrances. The Swiss Army Knife remains at the core and plays a pioneering role in the development of all products.
- Dimensions: 5.8cm L x 1.8cm W x 0.9cm H
- Weight: 21g
- Tools: Stainless steel
- Scales: ABS/cellidor
- Regular cleaning and oiling are important for your pocket knives to function properly
- Open and close the blades several times in warm water until they move easily again
- After drying, place a small drop of oil between the blades and the tool casing or spring as well as other friction points
- Never clean your knife in a dishwasher
- When selecting a lubricant, various factors need to be taken into account, including legal provisions relating to the safety of foodstuffs
- Some oils intended for pocket knives do not provide satisfactory lubrication or may even prevent the knife from working properly (causing it to stick, for example)
- Also, please heed the general food regulations
- Resharpen using a whetstone at an angle of 15 - 20 degrees
- This will result in a cutting angle of 30 - 40 degrees
- If resharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damage caused
The lifetime warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship, however, excludes normal wear and tear and misuse.