Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Grind it, prepare it, cook it. It's time for some authentic tortillas and bread. You can use the Victoria Cast Iron Manual Grain Grinder with Low Hopper to grind corn, grains like wheat, rye and barley, and coffee, pepper, spices, rice, nuts and more. From coarse to fine, this Grain Grinder is perfect for green, zero waste, and all-natural everyday use for when you are ready to get down to the best basics.
- Manual cast iron grain mill with a low hopper
- Adjustable milling texture — you can easily adjust the coarseness and fineness of your milling using the adjusting screw
- Heavy-duty construction — the body and clamp are made of cast-iron with sanitary double-tin plating to resist stains and corrosion, compliant with international regulations
- High-performance discs are made of anti-erosion white iron for maximum durability and performance on all types of grain
- Grind anything — use it for home brewing, corn, barley, grains, coffee, cheese, vegetables, seeds, nuts, coconut, spices, dried beans, cooked meats and more
- Adjustable clamp — the clamp is easily adjustable to most tables and boards (1.5 - 5cm thick)
- The clamp comes with a protective non-slip rubber, protects your surfaces and prevents the grain grinder from slipping in heavy work
- Grinding disk cover for safety and grind output control
Victoria is a three-generation family business located in Medellín, Colombia. They offer a line of products with international recognition as the best in their class for innovative designs, sustainability and product quality.
- Dimensions: 35.4cm L x 32.3cm W x 36.2cm H
- Hopper circumference: 15.2cm
- Materials: Cast iron with tin-plated body and clamp
- Not dishwasher safe
- Clean every separate piece of the grinder
- Dry them very well until you eliminate the moisture
- Apply a thin oil layer to every piece, especially to the pieces that come into contact with food
- Vegetable oil recommended
- This product comes with a lifetime warranty