Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The perfect pan for cranking up the heat — this Victoria cast iron skillet is made with higher sides, wider loop handles, drip-free spouts and an extra thick body for durability. Perfect for steak, paella, nachos, stir fry and much more.
- Smooth, enamelled interior large skillet
- Wide, double helper handles for easy handling
- Deeper than other skillets
- Extra thick edge for durability
- Features drip-free spouts
- Versatile skillet for serving, cooking, baking, grilling, and oven-to-table use
- Quality cast iron cookware made in Colombia since 1939
Victoria is a three-generation family business located in Medellín, Colombia. They offer a line of products with international recognition as the best in their class for innovative designs, sustainability and product quality.
Their cast iron cookware production process is proudly zero waste — it’s made from recycled iron that they melt and purify. It’s also PTFE and PFOA free and very long-lasting, making it an eco-friendly, sustainable choice for cookware.
- Dimensions: 39cm L x 35cm W x 6cm H
- Weight: 3.85kg
- Heat Source: Stove, oven, gas, induction, ceramic, electric, campfire and grill safe
- Operating temperature: 0 - 350°C
- Heat Source: Gas, Oven, Halogen, Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass
- Do not use it in the microwave
- Avoid impact with hard pieces to avoid enamel detachment
- Be careful when handling after use as handles will be hot
- This product comes with a lifetime warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
This might very well be my best purchase yet. I have other cast iron skillets but the shape, size and finish are just wonderful. It's large enough for my entire family yet perfect for a 2 person meal as well. I always buy raw cast iron, this would be my first enamelled cast iron skillet and thought I would hate it but I honestly don't. I find the 2 side handles much easier to handle in a smaller kRead more
I would recommend this product to a friend.