Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
These red silicone handle grips fit onto Victoria cookware handles. The high quality silicone protects your hand from hot handles so you'll avoid unwanted burns in the kitchen.
- Silicone handle insulates heat and protects hands from hot handles
- High quality, heat resistant silicone creates an insulating layer of heat protection
- Protects hands from heat up to 250°C
- The handle has inside grooves which help the handle holder stay in place and be slip free
- Stain resistant
Victoria is a three-generation family business located in Medellín, Colombia. They offer a line of products with international recognition as the best in their class for innovative designs, sustainability and product quality. Their cast iron cookware production process is proudly zero waste — it’s made from recycled iron that they melt and purify. It’s also PTFE and PFOA free and very long-lasting, making it an eco-friendly, sustainable choice for cookware.
- Large: 25cm and 30cm skillet | Small: 20cm skillet
- Material: Silicone
- Dishwasher safe
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Despite the claim that the Large one will fit the 25cm skillet, it is far too big and is difficult to get a good grip on the handle when using it. In addition, it allows far too much of heat to pass through, making it uncomfortable to use when holding a super hot Cast Iron pan.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.
I bought both the large and small size to use with my cast iron, iron and copper pans and they have been great. Very good protection from hot handles. Ensure you have a stable and firm grasp of the handle before moving the pan so that the grip stays in place.
I would recommend this product to a friend.