Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The perfect cookware for cranking up the heat — the Victoria Cast Iron Wok is made with higher sides, larger handles, and an extra thick body for durability. Perfect for stir-frying meats and vegetables and much more. This pan comes pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil.
- Double handled cast iron wok
- Perfect for stir-frying meats and vegetables and much more
- Stove, oven, gas, induction, ceramic, electric, campfire and grill safe
- Curved wide base for even heating, tested and built for stability
- Larger, ergonomic handles make it easier to carry, even with gloves on
- Smooth and balanced base
- Base diameter tested for optimal balance while cooking without toppling over
- Comes pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil
- Quality cast iron cookware made in Colombia since 1939
Victoria is a three-generation family business located in Medellín, Colombia. They offer a line of products with international recognition as the best in their class for innovative designs, sustainability and product quality. Their cast iron cookware production process is proudly zero waste — it’s made from recycled iron that they melt and purify. It’s also PTFE and PFOA free and very long-lasting, making it an eco-friendly, sustainable choice for cookware.
- Not dishwasher safe
- Not microwave safe
- Diameter: 36cm
- Heat Source: Gas, Oven, Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass
Follow these steps to ensure your cookware stays clean and well seasoned:
- Allow cookware to cool enough to handle, but still quite warm
- Hand wash with hot water and salt or mild soap
- Use a towel to dry thoroughly
- Rub a thin layer of oil inside the cookware and on the rim (Palm, Flaxseed, Coconut, Canola or other)
- Place on a stove (or in an oven) and heat up until lightly smoking
- Turn off heat. Carefully use a paper towel to wipe off excess oil (this avoids a sticky surface)
- Once completely cool, store in a cool, dry place
- For ceramic glass stovetops, do not shuffle the pan while on the glass top as it will scratch the surface
- Avoid cooking with acidic foods until cookware is very well seasoned (e.g. citrus, tomatoes, beans)
How to restore cast iron:
- If there is rust or gunk, first scrub the whole cookware surface with a steel wool sponge
- Using a scouring pad, wash with soap and hot water
- Use a towel to dry thoroughly
- Place on a hot stove (or in an oven) to completely evaporate any excess moisture
- Rub a thin layer of oil all over the cookware, inside and outside (Palm, Flaxseed, Coconut, Canola or other)
- Once the oil is rubbed in thoroughly, use a clean paper towel to wipe off excess oil (this avoids stickiness)
- Place cookware in an oven at 230°C to 260°C and bake for 1 hour
- Depending on the type of oil you use, it can get quite smoky
- Allow to cool completely and store in cool, dry place
This product comes with a lifetime warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.