The original tortilla press, the Victoria Press comes with a strengthened, double riveted handle and a reinforced base. Pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil, the press is perfect for making tortillas, empanadas and more.
- The original tortilla press
- Quality cast iron cookware made in Colombia since 1939
- Great for making tortillas, empanadas, naan and more
- Strengthened handle able to be used commercially; double riveted
- With reinforced base
- Comes pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil
Victoria is a three-generation family business located in Medellín, Colombia. They offer a line of products with international recognition as the best in their class for innovative designs, sustainability and product quality.
Their cast iron cookware production process is proudly zero waste — it’s made from recycled iron that they melt and purify. It’s also PTFE and PFOA free and very long-lasting, making it an eco-friendly, sustainable choice for cookware.
- Clean after use as per care instructions (see below)
- Not dishwasher safe
- Not microwave safe
How to care for your cast iron tortilla press:
- Rinse with hot water and dry thoroughly prior to initial use
- Use plastic bags/wrap or parchment paper between the plate and the dough for easier use and cleanup
- After use, the press should be relatively clean, and a wipe down with a dry (or oiled) towel should suffice
- If that is not enough, clean immediately with hot water and a brush
- Rinse and dry thoroughly
- Prior to storing, oil very lightly with vegetable oil or spray with a shorting spray, then wipe dry with paper towel
- Store your tortilla press in a clean, dry place where the temperature is fairly stable — this is especially important in humid climates where condensation could cause rust
This product comes with a lifetime warranty.