Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Transform your living space with this luxe Chenille Runner in a soothing Taupe hue — whether you're dressing up a hallway, adding warmth to your entryway, or enhancing your living space, this super soft Jacquard cotton runner is the perfect addition!
- Chenille Runner in Taupe, 80cm x 300cm
- Luxurious and visually appealing chenille runner with intricate Jacquard patterns
- Super soft underfoot feel
- Inviting, warm and perfect for hallways and entryways
About Thread Office
Made from the very best quality textiles and ethically sourced materials, Thread Office's earth-conscious range has been carefully crafted to uplift and enhance any home. Little comforts and considered details? You'll find them in every design. A story of homeware for living — and the door’s always open.
- Dimensions: 80cm x 300cm
- Material: 90% Cotton and 10% other fibres
- Finish: Jacquard Woven
- Made in India
- Rug size: 80cm x 300cm
- Weather suitability: Indoor Only
- Edging: Straight edge
- Material: Cotton blend
- Vacuum regularly
- Clean spills immediately — spot cleaning with a good carpet shampoo is recommended
- Periodic cleaning using a professional carpet cleaner is recommended
- Don't pull loose ends, trim with scissors
- Store your rug by rolling the front side in and wrapping with a cloth for protection
- Keep away from direct heat & sunlight, sharp objects, hot surfaces and heat sources
- Rotate or reposition your rug every two months to keep the surface even and to extend the life of the rug
- If a stain cannot be removed seek specialist advice
- It is recommended to use a rug underlay to help prevent the risk of dye transfer to the undersurface, protect timber flooring and prevent the risk of rug movement
This product comes with 6-month warranty.