Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
From the first day that Terbodore started roasting, they took great care to procure only the finest green coffee beans. Combining skill and patience, they sift and roast the beans, consistently producing coffee that they gladly put their name to. Terbodore prides their brand on being one of the most honest coffee brands around, not compromising on the taste and never forgetting who they are.
- Dark, rich Great Dane coffee blend
- Dark cocoa, floral aromas with full rounded flavours
- This is Terbodore's special blend
- 100% Arabica beans from Ethiopia & Indonesia, create floral aromas which leaves you with a lingering dark chocolate flavour
- Weight: 250g
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I was skeptical at first to try these beans out seeing as they are dark roast and my main brewing method is the V60 but it was a pleasant fresh taste in the end. These beans are very gassy coffee so a bit longer bloom time was required but even after that I had a lot of high and dry coffee in the cone. Using Scott Rao's swirling technique helped to keep the coffee bed flat in the end.
I would recommend this product to a friend.