Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
In 1782, Walter Teeling started a small distillery in Marrowbone Lane, Dublin. What followed was 230 of family tradition and craft whiskey. Today, the latest generation of Teelings, Stephen and Jack are at the helm, taking Teeling into a bright future.
- Nose: an inviting nose where vanilla and spice dances with bright sweet notes of rum
- Taste: while being very approachable the influence of the rum cask and higher percentage alcohol creates a unique smooth, sweet, slightly woody marriage that sparkles on the tongue
- Finish: slightly moorish, sweet spice finish complemented by woody undertones
- Blended Irish whiskey finished in rum barrels
- Consists of hand selected casks which are given further maturation in ex-rum barrels imparting extra character and smooth flavour unique to Irish whiskey
- Bottled at 46% with no chill filtration completing an Irish whiskey of true character
- Bottle capacity: 750ml
- Alcohol by volume: 43%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I have drunk many Irish whiskeys over the last 25 years and this is the most disappointing, in that I put it on a par with the lower priced Irish whiskeys. It is bland and unexciting and virtually tasteless. Many other brands are vastly superior.
My advice is for those tempted to buy this to select another brand.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.