Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
The Moccamaster KBG 741 brews a good old fashioned, fresh cup of coffee. It comes with a glass carafe and an automatic drip-stop brew basket that stops the flow of coffee if the carafe is pulled away. It brews a full 1.25L pot of coffee in six minutes. Coffee is then held on the unique hot-plate; which is engineered with a separate, independent element that rolls heat into the coffee to ensure an even taste from the first cup to the last drop. The hot plate has two settings, giving you the choice to hold your coffee either at 80° or 85°C, while never burning. After 40 minutes, the hot plate will automatically turn off.
All Moccamaster Coffee Brewers are handmade in the Netherlands.
- Perfect brewing temperature of 92° to 96°C
- Fast and silent brewing process
- 1.25L (10 cups) within 6 minutes
- Brewing element switches off automatically after brewing
- Hotplate with dual-heat switch keeps the coffee at 80°-85°C
- Brew basket with automatic drip stop
- Jug lid with mixing tube for consistent coffee
- Brewing element and hot plate work independently for added safety
- 9-hole stainless steel outlet arm for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds
- High quality recycable materials, BPA free
- Handmade in the Netherlands under strict quality control
- Solid aluminium housing
- Removable parts easy to clean and easy to be replaced
Technivorm Moccamaster has for many years specialised in the manufacture of coffee makers. These coffee makers are handmade in the Netherlands under strict quality control, which means that they are manufactured and assembled by hand and individually tested in a live situation. It is this personal touch that makes the products unique. The brewing quality of the coffee makers is beyond dispute and guarantee a first class beverage due to the fact that brewing temperature and water/coffee contact time as well as holding temperature are in accordance with the critical requirements of the European Coffee Brewing Centre and the Speciality Coffee Association of America and Europe.
- Includes: Glass Jug, 1.3 litres
- Filter size: 1 x 4
- Power: 1520W
- Dimensions: 36cm H x 32cm W x 17cm D
- Clean the brewer regularly with a moist cloth and wipe dry
- After each use, hand wash the carafe and brew-basket with mild detergent and rinse thoroughly
- Carafe is not dishwasher safe
- Do not submerge brewer in liquid
This product comes with a 1 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review