Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Put a stop to ruined jams, conserves and preserves. With the Taylor Pro jam thermometer, there's no need for guesswork. It'll indicate exactly when your jam has reached 105°C — that all-important boiling point where jam starts to set.
- Place it in your saucepans or maslin pans
- The curved design lets it rest against the sides of your cookware, without the risk of it toppling over, or getting in the way as you stir
- Its gauge features large markings, making it really easy to monitor temperatures — from 40°C to 200°C
- There's key zone markings too, so you can get the temperature absolutely right when working with sugar to make confectionery, or deep frying with oil
- Dimensions: 3cm x 5cm x 31.5cm
- Display Type: Analogue
- Thermometer Type: Baking and Cooking
- Wipe clean only
- This product comes with a 5 year warranty