Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
- Made in South Africa
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
Create a cosy fireside experience with this modernist-inspired Fire Pit. Slightly elevated off the ground, it's sure to be a unique feature of your outdoor space and is designed to endure outdoor conditions. Plus, it comes with a lid that converts it into a coffee table when not used for fire.
- Fire Pit & Lid
- Designed to endure outdoor conditions
- The fire pit has a rolled-edge safety lip
- Slightly elevated off the ground
- The lid converts it into a coffee table when not used for fire
- High performing insulation material in the plinth, allowing them to be used on ceramic tiles and wooden decks
- Place your fire pit on a surface suitable for heat such as bricks, gravel, sand or concrete. The surface should extend beyond the side of the pit
- Placing a fire pit on a wooden deck will scorch the deck, either place heat resistant paving under or insert a high insulating material inside the plinth, raising the fire pit off the surface slightly. You can use fire bricks or an insulation block. Sprung cannot guarantee no scorching will occur and these option are at the owner's risk
- Keep the fire pit far from buildings and structures. Never use it under a roof
This set includes:
- 1 x Fire pit
- 1 x Wood lid with handles
Sprung’s products are designed for alfresco living and making the most of our uniquely South African climate. Locally manufactured in Cape Town, their products are made using premium materials and include fire pits, outdoor furniture and outdoor kitchens. By converting humdrum outdoor areas into delightful settings for entertaining and cooking, their aim is for families to embrace alfresco life.
- Fire pit: 79cm Diameter x 30cm H
- Lid: 81cm Diameter
- Fire Pit: 3mm Stainless steel (3CR12 grade) coated in an industrial heat-resistant coating
- Lid: Composite wood. Powder coated handles
- Weight: 28kg
- Once the coals have cooled down, clean them with a plastic dustpan and brush to prevent scratching
- It's best to hose the fire pit down with plain water to clean
- Harsh household cleaners or other chemicals are not suitable for the coating
- Localised rusting may occur where the coating is scratched or worn off or on welding lines, this will not affect the structure or usage of the fire pit 3CR12. Steel will not rust through and on-site touch-ups of the black coating are possible
- We recommend treating the lids with ProNature outdoor sealant once a year
This product comes with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty on the structure of the fire pit.