Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Different styles of beer require different glasses to unfold their flavours effectively. These beer tasting glasses are made from high quality German crystal and are designed in collaboration with prominent breweries in the USA. Each of these three glasses is especially thin blown, with a delicate rim that enhances the beer's mouthfeel and taste. The beer-specific glass shapes also support the beer in releasing its full spectrum of aromas, delivering them to the nose.
Each tasting kit includes the following glasses:
- IPA: Ideal for IPAs, this glass is designed to showcase the complex and alluring aromatic profiles of American hop forward IPA beers, while preserving a frothy head, and enhancing taste and mouthfeel.
- Wheat Beer: Ideal for German wheat beer, Belgian white and wheat ale, the design of this tall glass accentuates the aromas and flavours naturally found in wheat beers. It is large in size, designed to hold volume and a fluffy head.
- Stout: This glass accentuates the roasted malt, rich coffee and chocolate notes that define the Stout beer style ,while maintaining the functional design characteristics Spiegelau beer glassware has become known for.
- Capacity: 540ml
- Dimensions: H 18.6cm x D 8.2cm
- Capacity: 700ml
- Dimensions: H 23.8cm x D 8.1cm
- Capacity: 600ml
- Dimensions: H 18cm x D 8.6cm
Customer Reviews & Ratings
4.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
A beautiful set of glasses that really enhance the beer that is being imbibed. It is so nice to have the correct glassware to go with the brew in question and it just makes the experience that much better. One concern though is their potential fragility especially in a 'beery' environment...!
I would recommend this product to a friend.