Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
View more products from Gifts for the Coffee Connoisseur, Stovetop Kettles, Smeg Kettles & Toasters.
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
With its vintage-inspired retro design, large capacity, clever features and range of colour options available, the Smeg Whistling Stovetop Kettle is iconic and the perfect stovetop centrepiece for any stylish kitchen space.
- Retro-Inspired Whistling Stovetop Kettle
- Features a fixed, single-tone whistle with a drip-free spout and easy-open, flip-up spout cap
- Thick base for even heat distribution
- Ergonomically designed, cool hold, anti-slip handle
- Removable lid with large opening for filling and cleaning
- Water fill level marker inside
- Suitable for use on induction, gas, electric and ceramic hobs
- Dimensions: 24cm L x 20cm W x 28.5cm H
- Capacity: 2.3L
- Weight: 1.35kg
- Body: stainless steel
- Handle: stainless steel
- Anti-slip handle grip: silicone
- Heat sources: induction, gas, electric and ceramic
- Wipe the outside clean with soapy water
- Descale using descaling liquid or tabs
This product comes with a 2-year warranty for domestic use only.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5100%View 8 out of 8 total reviews
40%0 out of 8 total reviews
30%0 out of 8 total reviews
20%0 out of 8 total reviews
10%0 out of 8 total reviews
I've wanted one for years!
I have wanted a beautiful stovetop kettle for years and always "window shopped" online. I finally settled on a powder blue SMEG Whistling Kettle, and I must admit I am thrilled.
Pros: Utterly beautiful, pretty whistle, great quality and quick boil.
Cons: I had to choose only 1 colour!
Highly recommend. Spoil yourself.
I would recommend this product to a friend.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Very smart and does work on gas, however...
I would advise Smeg to test their products for durability far more stringently as the coating should not chip, the lid has to be pushed to close and this is how the chips are going to continue to appear.
Aesthetically very nice and it is specifically advertised for gas stoves but although it is a Smeg stove gas top - black marks are already appearing on the blue coating around the Read more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.
Did you find this review helpful?
We're sorry we got it wrong this time around and hope you've used your voucher refund to find something that suits you better.