Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Sicilian aesthetics and state of the art technology meet in this collaboration between Dolce & Gabbana and Smeg. Joining creative forces in a truly authentic Made in Italy project, discover Sicily is my Love: a unique collection of domestic appliances created by Smeg with distinct Dolce & Gabbana decorative motifs.
This kettle is decorated with Sicilian cart motifs and colourful patterns. The bottom half is characterised by oval shapes that enclose unique Mediterranean flavours such as yellow lemons, Mediterranean oranges, and fiery red Etna cherries. The final touches that make this precious kettle even more special are the typical Sicilian decorations known as paparuni, pictured on the rest of the kettle’s surface.
- Stainless steel powder coated body
- Sicilian-inspired silk screen and lithography decoration
- Polished chrome base
- Stainless steel ball lever knob and spout
- Chrome handle
- 1.7L (7 cups) jug capacity
- RapidBoil technology — boils 1 litre in under 2 minutes
- Auto shut-off at 100˚C
- Removable stainless steel limescale filter
- SoftTouch opening lid
- Concealed heating element
- 360˚ Swivel base with built-in cord wrap and anti-slip feet
- Power: 2400W
- Body material: Stainless steel
- Cord length: 1m
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Dimensions: 25cm H x 23cm L x 17cm W
- Allow to cool before cleaning
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
This product has a 2 year warranty.