Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
With its mix of technology and slightly retro style, the Smeg Retro Variable Temperature kettle makes every moment special, from breakfast to afternoon tea, from a quick break to relaxing in the evening. It boils water quickly, precisely and efficiently.
Different blends of tea require different temperatures, and the variable temperature version allows you to choose from a number of temperature between 50°C to 100°C to customize the water temperature. You can also boil water to the perfect temperature for your coffee, preventing your fresh grounds from burning.
- Stylish electric kettle with 3D Smeg logo
- Stainless steel colour coated body
- SoftTouch opening lid
- 360° swivel base
- 7 temperature settings (ranging from 50-100)
- Removable, washable stainless steel limescale filter
- Automatic switch off
- Concelead heating element
- Anti-slip feet
You’ve fallen in love with their iconic fridges, perhaps you even have one in your kitchen that you fall a little bit more in love with every day. Smeg's collection of small appliances is a continuation of their 50s style glamour theme, offering the colours, curves and character synonymous with the retro range. So, whether you have the fridge or not, these little beauties are an inspired addition to any countertop space
- Capacity: 1.7L
- Power: 2400W
- Body material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 26cm H x 27cm W x 23cm D
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Unplug the kettle and allow to cool before cleaning it
- Do not use steam jets to clean the kettle
- Do not use cleaning products containing chlorine, ammonia or bleach
- Do not use abrasive or corrosive detergents (e.g. powder products, stain removers and metallic scourers)
- Do not use rough or abrasive materials or sharp metal scrapers
- Pour cleaning product onto a damp cloth and wipe the surface and then dry with a soft or microfibre cloth
- This product comes with a 2 year warranty
- Please keep original packaging for warranty purposes
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I nervously bought this as a gift for my husband who wanted a variable temperature kettle for coffee. I used to think that Smeg was really overpriced BUT we've loved this kettle so far! It boils really quickly and quietly. It pours easily and the keep warm function is really useful. It is solid and looks great in our kitchen too. Be warned, when you first switch it on it there is the most annoyingRead more
I would recommend this product to a friend.