Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
In collaboration with renowned South African brandy distillers, Six Dogs made their selection for The Six Dogs XO Brandy from different distilleries and different vats before beginning the blending process. Made from Chenin Blanc and Colombar grapes from the Western Cape wine region, each carefully selected brandy has been double distilled in copper pot stills and aged in small French oak barrels for a minimum period of ten years. The result is a true collector's item.
- The brandy is complex yet smooth on the palate
- Experince flavours of peach and apricot and a hint of coconut, and a lingering aftertaste of honey, passion fruit, dried peaches, dates and fig
- Smooth enough to appeal to seasoned Cognac drinkers as well as those new to the spirit
- To enhance the warm tone and smoothness of the blend Six Dogs introduced a very small quantity of hand-harvested fynbos honey from their own hives
- Once the honey has been introduced it is then blended down to the lowest alcohol level permitted in brandy in SA, namely 38% ABV
- Comes beautifully packages in a branded wooden box
At Six Dogs it’s about waking up every day and loving what you do. It’s about setting out to create the finest spirits you can, one batch at a time. It's about creating something extraordinary. Something to be proud of. That’s what the Six Dogs brand is all about.