Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Calling all tea lovers! Upgrade your tea game with the Severin Tea Maker — with a built-in tea strainer, this handy helper makes tea prep a breeze. Set your preferred temperature and brew timer for the perfect cup. Made from sleek glass and stainless steel, this tea maker makes tea time effortless and that much more enjoyable!
- Tea Maker with Automatic Lift Function, 1.7L
- Innovative automatic raising and lowering of the integrated tea strainer guarantees optimal aroma
- Individual temperature adjustments & steeping times
- The timer allows you to set when you want your tea
- Preset tea programs with corresponding steeping times and quick-boil function for water
- The tea basket automatically lowers into the water and brews your tea to perfection
- Temperature is maintained for some time to allow you to have tea for a longer period
For more than 120 years, Severin has been manufacturing German quality household appliances that help make daily life in the home as easy and enjoyable as possible.
- Dimensions: 24cm D 22cm W 27.5cm H
- Weight: 2.02kg
- Capacity: 1.7L
- Material: Glass and stainless steel
- Power: 300W
- Temp levels: 40-100°C (in 5°C increments)
- Temp: 60mins (same temperature)
- Steeping times: 1-15mins
- Preset programs: 5
- Power connection: Corded base
- Before cleaning the appliance, ensure it is disconnected from the power supply and has cooled down completely
- To avoid the risk of electric shock, don't clean the kettle and the base with water or immerse them in water
- Don't clean under running water
- For cleaning, a slightly damp, lint-free cloth may be used. Don't use abrasives or harsh cleaning solutions, or hard brushes for cleaning
Covered by a 2-year warranty from the purchase date, ensuring repair or replacement of defective parts at authorised service centres. Note that wear and tear, and breakage of glass, ceramic items, and bulbs are not covered.