Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Spice 94, a non-alcoholic spirit from Seedlip, is the sophisticated alternative to alcohol if you're not drinking. It's a complex blend of aromatic, Jamaican all spice, berry and cardamom distillates with two barks and a bright citrus finish. Blended and bottled in England, Seedlip has created a coveted, bespoke maceration, copper pot distillation and filtration process for each individual botanical that takes 6 weeks.
- Seedlip’s spirits boast zero calories, are sugar-free, sweetener-free and artificial flavour-free
- A complex blend of aromatic Jamaican all spice berry and cardamom distillates with two barks and a bright citrus finish
- Aromatic with warm spiced notes, citrussy top notes from lemon and grapefruit peel
- Long, bitter finish from the highest quality barks (Oak & Cascarilla)
- Delicious served with tonic or mixed to create non-alcoholic cocktails
Seedlip is a Nature Company on a mission to change the way the world drinks with the highest quality non-alcoholic options. Their unique and complex blends — Spice 94, Garden 108 and Grove 42 — lend themselves to simply being served with tonic or mixed to create sophisticated non-alcoholic cocktails.
- Volume: 700ml
- ABV: 0%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
4.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
I gave up alcohol some time ago, and am always on the lookout for alternative options for drinks other than the ubiquitous 'sodas'.
I liked this to mix with tonic - added star anise and cardamom and a slice of grapefruit to jazz it up. Very nice!
I am hoping that Yuppiechef will look at other options to stock as well. The UK is offering many no-alcohol or very low alcohol 'spirits' Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.