Garden 108, a non-alcoholic spirit from Seedlip, is the sophisticated alternative to alcohol if you're not drinking. It's a floral blend of handpicked peas and homegrown hay from founder Ben Branson's farm, with traditional garden herb distillates in celebration of the English Countryside. Blended and bottled in England, Seedlip has created a coveted bespoke maceration, copper pot distillation and filtration process for each individual botanical that takes 6 weeks.
- Seedlip’s spirits boast zero calories, are sugar-free, sweetener-free and artificial flavour-free
- Sophisticated top notes of peas and hay with a complex herbal base character of spearmint, rosemary and thyme
- A floral blend of handpicked peas and homegrown hay
- A fragrant, sophisticated alternative to alcohol
- Delicious served with tonic or used to mix non-alcoholic cocktails
Seedlip is a Nature Company on a mission to change the way the world drinks with the highest quality non-alcoholic options. Their unique and complex blends — Spice 94, Garden 108 and Grove 42 — lend themselves to simply being served with tonic or mixed to create sophisticated non-alcoholic cocktails.
- Volume: 700ml
- ABV: 0%