Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Scanpan Impact can be identified by its stylish two-tone finish and practical glass lids. Its name is derived from the impact bonded base. A 5mm layer of aluminium is enveloped between two layers of high quality stainless steel. The total thickness of 6.4mm is ideal as it results in both fast heat distribution and optimal heat retention.
- It is durable: The walls of Scanpan Impact are made from 18/10 stainless steel. The base has an 18/10 stainless steel protector, which ensures the cookware is suitable for all energy sources, including induction
- Drip free pouring: The rim is designed with this in mind
- Capacity markings: The inside is mirror polished with capacity markings helping you keep measure with ease
- Secure handles: The handles are secured with heavy duty rivets with internal stainless steel caps
- Glass lids: Tempered glass lids enable you to see inside the pot safely and easily
- Great heat distribution: Optimal 6.4 mm thick bonded sandwich base
- Multiple heat sources: Suitable for all energy sources including induction
- Cleaning: It is dishwasher safe
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass, Halogen
- Before use: Remove any labels. Wash in hot, soapy water with a brush, cloth or sponge and dry.
- During use: Pre-heat your cookware to working temperature before adding food. Do not boil dry, or overheat the product. Undissolved salt will pit steel surfaces. Add salt only after water has reached boiling point.
- After use: After the product has cooled, wash in hot soapy water with a brush, cloth or sponge. Prompt drying prevents water spots.
- Removing food stuck to your pan: Fill the pan with hot soapy water and allow to stand. When the water temperature has reduced use a soft cleaning cloth to remove the food. Please do not use harsh scourers or steel wool as they may scratch the surface. It is recommended that you use a stainless steel cleaner to keep the polished surfaces bright.
- Heat tint: A mottled rainbow-like discolouration, this can be caused from excessive heat. This and other stains from starchy foods can be removed with stainless steel cleaner, a lemon, or a wash made from 1 part vinegar, 9 parts water.
Scanpan guarantee that the products you bought are free from material and manufacturing defects in a period of 10 years from the purchase.