Scanpan Impact can be identified by its stylish two-tone finish and practical glass lids. Its name is derived from the impact bonded base. A 5mm layer of aluminium is enveloped between two layers of high quality stainless steel. The thickness is ideal as it results in both fast heat distribution and optimal heat retention.
- Large capacity stock pot with lid
- Walls are made from 18/10 stainless steel. The base has an 18/10 stainless steel protector, which ensures the cookware is suitable for all energy sources, including induction
- Rim is designed for drip free pouring
- Interior is mirror polished with capacity markings helping you keep measure with ease
- Handles are secured with heavy duty rivets with internal stainless steel caps
- Tempered glass lid enables you to see inside the pot safely and easily
- Optimal 6.4mm thick bonded sandwich base allows for great heat distribution
- Suitable for all energy sources including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- 11L: D 26 cm x H 26cm
- 7.2L: D 24cm x H 17cm
- Before use: Remove any labels. Wash in hot, soapy water with a brush, cloth or sponge and dry.
- During use: Pre-heat your cookware to working temperature before adding food. Do not boil dry, or overheat the product. Undissolved salt will pit steel surfaces. Add salt only after water has reached boiling point.
- After use: After the product has cooled, wash in hot soapy water with a brush, cloth or sponge. Prompt drying prevents water spots.
- Removing food stuck to your pan: Fill the pan with hot soapy water and allow to stand. When the water temperature has reduced use a soft cleaning cloth to remove the food. Please do not use harsh scourers or steel wool as they may scratch the surface. It is recommended that you use a stainless steel cleaner to keep the polished surfaces bright.
- Heat tint: A mottled rainbow-like discolouration, this can be caused from excessive heat. This and other stains from starchy foods can be removed with stainless steel cleaner, a lemon, or a wash made from 1 part vinegar, 9 parts water.
Scanpan guarantee that the products you bought are free from material and manufacturing defects in a period of 10 years from the purchase.