Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Cleaning up after baking is a breeze with Sagenwolf Titanium Bakeware. It's built to last with a thick wall and a nifty non-stick coating, making it great for baking cookies, thin sheet cakes and roasting vegetables. The options are endless!
- Non-stick Baking Tray available in 34cm and 39cm
- Durable 2-layer premium non-stick coating
Sagenwolf's user-friendly, performance cookware and bakeware is designed for both modern households and professional kitchens. Made from high-quality materials, each piece is designed for even heat distribution, everyday use and comfort.
- Dimensions & weight:
- 34cm Baking tray
- Dimensions: 34cm L x 24cm W x 2.5cm H
- Weight: 0.665g
- 39cm Baking tray
- Dimensions: 39cm L x 27cm W x 2.5cm H
- Weight: 0.840g
- 34cm Baking tray
- Material: carbon steel with titanium non-stick coating
- PFOA free
- To clean, let the product cool down, then rinse with warm water, using a small amount of detergent and a soft sponge or cloth to wipe
- Do not scrub the surface or use abrasive materials or oven cleaners
- Avoid soaking pans overnight
- Dry promptly and thoroughly after washing
- If you are using a dishwasher, ensure that no protruding or sharp implements come into contact with the non-stick surface
- Heat safe to 230 degrees celsius
- The use of protectors or soft cloths between stacked bakeware is recommended to prevent damage to the non-stick surface
- Dishwasher, oven, fridge and freezer safe
- Suitable for ovens only
How to get the most out of your new Sagenwolf Titanium Bakeware:
- Do not preheat or leave empty in the oven
- Always use non-stick spray, oil, butter or line your tray with baking paper before use
- Avoid using metal or sharp-edged utensils on the non-stick surface: wood or silicone utensils are recommended
- Never place your bakeware over a direct flame
This product comes with a 5-year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
This pan curls up significantly at its sides above 190ºC, meaning you can't bake any flat on it. It does regain its shape when it cools, but as it cannot stay flat at even 190˚, it is essentially useless as a baking tool.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.
Did you find this review helpful?
We're so sorry for this, we understand our customer support team has reached out to you to process a return.
Your valuable feedback has prompted us to look into the product to see if there is a quality issue.
We hope that you've used your voucher refund to find something great! If you have any further queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team.