Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
From stirring caramelised onions, to mixing batters and even heating milk, this all-purpose scraper is designed to resist high heats (up to 260 degrees Celsius, which is the top heat of most domestic stoves), and because it's silicone, it won't scratch your cookware either.
- Made from high quality materials, this spatula is strong enough to resist warping and breaking
- Flexible enough to scrape out every last drop of goodness from the bowl
- The notched edge is designed to work into the awkward top edge of jars, and it features a built-in rest to keep the spatula elevated from the work surface
- A notch at the end of the handle keeps it from falling into your bowl
- Cool-touch handle is designed with employee safety in mind
- Blades are stain resistant and will not scratch your grill or cookware
- Dishwasher safe, even in commercial machines
- Medium: 26cm
- Large: 36cm
Customer Reviews & Ratings
3.5 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
I bought this because of a top review on America's Test Kitchen, and boy, it does not disappoint! It has replaced several tools in my kitchen. At first I only used it to scrape bowls while baking, but it really comes into its own on the stove. Heat resistant, stain-resistant and durable. I'm never making scrambled eggs without this again!
I would recommend this product to a friend.
I have owned a Rubbermaid 'spatula' for many years and have tried to source another just like it. This newly acquired one is a scraper and is just like any other that I have. So a scraper and a spatula are obviously two different kitchen items. The Rubbermaid spatula has one side indented and is made of fantastic rubber.
The delivery service from Yuppiechef was absolutely incredible. So, am Read more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.