Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Is there anything better than waking up to the pouring rain on a chilly winter’s morning, in a cocoon of snuggly blanket heaven, and realising that you don’t have to get up yet? Just dreamy in our books. The perfect down duvet is sure to make this moment that little bit sweeter, especially if it is made from good quality, allergy tested, and ethically sourced materials. This duck down duvet inner is super cosy and, because it is 50 percent down, regulates to your body temperature to keep you toasty warm.
- Winter weight 50% duck down duvet inner
- Made from good quality down, the light and fluffy layer of fine feathers that insulates in extreme temperatures
- Down naturally regulates to the temperature of your body by trapping pockets of air, so the higher the down content of the duvet, the more insulation it provides
- Encased with 100% cotton down-proof fabric, so no filling can escape
- More eco-friendly and economical than an electric blanket or heater
- Anti-allergenic and suitable for house dust mite allergy sufferers
- All down and feathers used are sourced ethically
- Suitable for mild to cold weather (10.5 tog rating)
- Duck down: 50%
- Feathers: 50%
- 3/4: 150cm x 200cm
- Double: 200cm x 200cm
- Queen: 230cm x 200cm
- King: 230cm x 220cm
- Super King: 260cm x 230cm
- Adhere to washing instructions on the label and ensure that the duvet is completely dry before use
- Washing machine and tumble dryer safe
- Lifespan between 2 and 10 years, depending on care
- 2 year warranty against faulty workmanship and material defects
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
We recently purchased this feather duvet after I have been searching for quite a while. Having previously slept under a 70/30 goose feather & down duvet, which was quite heavy at times, I was looking for a softer, lighter but still perfectly warming duvet.
This duck down duvet is absolutely wonderful - it is just the right thickness, yet so light and snuggly. Love it!
I would recommend this product to a friend.