Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Roku is the premium Japanese craft gin created by the House of Suntory in Osaka, Japan. Crafted by Japanese artisans with meticulous attention to detail, Roku is the perfect balance of flavours.
- Inside every bottle of Roku are 6 special botanicals sourced in Japan
- Each of the Japanese botanicals is harvested in their ideal season and from the best growing areas in Japan to ensure the utmost freshness and flavour
- The 6 Japanese botanicals are combined with 8 traditional gin botanicals – juniper berry, coriander seed, angelica root, angelica seed, cardamom seed, cinnamon, bitter orange peel, and lemon peel – for an authentic gin taste
- Aroma: Cherry blossom and green tea provide a floral and sweet aroma
- Taste: Complex and multi-layered, with the harmonious flavour of various botanicals. Traditional gin taste in the base, plus characteristic Japanese botanical notes with yuzu (Japanese citrus fruit) as the top note. Smooth and silky texture
- Finish: The crisp Japanese sansho pepper brings a little spiciness to the finish
Suntory has a long history of making gin, dating back to 1936, and Roku is the modern embodiment of Suntory’s mastery of this process. In Japanese, Roku translates as “six”. Roku follows the concept of shun – the tradition of enjoying every food and drink in its proper season, only when those foods are at the peak of their flavours.
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 43%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.