Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Made to showcase the qualities of wine perfectly, the Chardonnay/Chablis glasses combine the best qualities of light, airflow and direction to give you the best experience of your wine. These glasses are designed for light, dry wines, like Sauvignon blanc, Viognier, Chenin blanc, Chardonnay (unwooded) and Chablis. The bowl brings out the complex arounds, while the narrow rim directs the flow of wine to the centre of the tongue, emphasising the balance and fruit flavours of the wine.
- Bowl shape and size and rim design gives wine space to breathe, and directs it to the zones in your mouth best able to appreciate the flavours of its particular wine speciality
- Riedel Vinum are made from leaded crystal using machines, making them the perfect vehicle for your quality wines
- Each varietal in the range demands a different shape to showcase its qualities best
About Riedel Vinum
Developed with great passion and based on the well-founded specialist knowledge of Georg J. Riedel's varietal-specific, handcrafted and blown Sommeliers range, the glasses from the Vinum range provide a reasonably priced machine-made alternative. This world-renowned range of functional glasses still offers the same wine-friendly benefits of bringing out the best in each varietal but at a more accessible price point.
- Dimensions: 198cm (height)
- Volume: 350ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.