Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The perfect shape for a martini glass is, interestingly, the shape of a martini glass. The Riedel Vinum glass is made from leaded crystal, which gives the glasses unprecedented clarity, both of light and flavour. Taste every nuance of your martini in the Vinum.
- Perfect shape and size to hold a martini, either shaken or stirred
- Stem is perfectly proportioned to hold 125mls of martini, straight up
- Made from 24% leaded crystal
About Riedel Vinum
Developed with great passion and based on the well-founded specialist knowledge of Georg J. Riedel's varietal-specific, handcrafted and blown Sommeliers range, the glasses from the Vinum range provide a reasonably priced machine-made alternative. This world-renowned range of functional glasses still offers the same wine-friendly benefits of bringing out the best in each varietal but at a more accessible price point.
- Dimensions: 14.8cm (h)
- Volume: 130ml
- Material: 24% leaded crystal
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.