Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
This shape was developed between 1993 and 1995 following tastings in the major Syrah growing regions, when influential winemakers contributed their views on how the message of their wines should be put across.
- The wines, made from a debatably French or Persian originating grape varietal, give a deep purple, almost inky colour
- The nose resembles intense, rich blackberry aromas. The flavors on the palate show mouth-filling fruit, massive structure and a long sweet finish
- The Syrah glass highlights the tannins, offering a perfect balance with the overwhelmingly concentrated fruit
- Recommended for Grenache, Malbec, Pinotage and Shiraz
- The Vinum collection is made of over 24% lead crystal
- Height: 23.6cm