Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Riedel's range of elegant decanters is wide and varied, with a piece suitable for every lifestyle and price range. Both Riedel's handmade and machine-made decanters are produced in fine, lead-free crystal glass. Each handmade item is individually crafted by their master glassmakers, whose expertise guarantees that the quality of each product meets Riedel's high standards.
- There is no more elegant bird than the swan, so Riedel thought it only fitting that their Swan decanter should embody the same natural grace
- The body of the decanter mimics the gentle curvature of the form of a swan, forming a J shape with an exaggeratedly elongated straight neck that narrows to the elliptical lip
- Wine is simply poured into the wider opening of the Swan's tail (which also forms a natural handle for pouring) then effortlessly poured into the glass from the narrow neck
- As fascinating to look at as it is functional to use, the Swan decanter does the job of separating sediment from older wines, while allowing the younger ones to aerate and mature
- Handmade so each one is unique
A functional and beautiful decanter is a must-have for wine lovers. All Riedel decanters are made of fine crystal glass to honour quality wines with the treatment they deserve. Traditionally, only mature wines were decanted in order to separate sediment from the wine. However, young wines can also benefit from decanting, as the aeration makes them smoother and rounder, speeding up the ageing process to delight your tastebuds.
- Height: 60cm
- Capacity: 1.6L
- Hand wash only
- Use bottle cleaners to remove stains from the decanter