Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Riedel's range of elegant decanters is wide and varied, with a piece suitable for every lifestyle and price range. Both Riedel's handmade and machine-made decanters are produced in fine, lead-free crystal glass. Each handmade item is individually crafted by their master glassmakers, whose expertise guarantees that the quality of each product meets Riedel's high standards.
- Modeled after a musical horn’s coiled shape, the Horn decanter is a homage to the Riedel family’s central European heritage in Austria and Bohemia
- The Horn decanter was inspired by the iconic insignia that symbolises the Austrian Post’s mail delivery system
- Like many other coiled decanters by Riedel, the Horn decanter double-decants wine, a technology developed to accelerate the aeration of wine by the creation of a vacuum within the vessel
- Requiring three master glassblowers to create this unique piece, the Horn features two openings on either end, the larger of which is to be used for both receiving and pouring wine
- The clear crystal colour is accented by a large regal golden yellow stripe outlined by two black lines following the contours of its curved silhouette
A functional and beautiful decanter is a must-have for wine lovers. All Riedel decanters are made of fine crystal glass to honour quality wines with the treatment they deserve. Traditionally, only mature wines were decanted in order to separate sediment from the wine. However, young wines can also benefit from decanting, as the aeration makes them smoother and rounder, speeding up the ageing process to delight your tastebuds.
- Height: 37cm
- Capacity: 2.5L
- Hand wash only
- Use bottle cleaners to remove stains from the decanter