Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This dramatic, crystal glass decanter is the perfect finishing touch to your dining table. Bringing the swoop and swirl back, the Amadeo decanter allows air in through both the handle and the pour spout, while the wine sits in the belly.
- The wider mouth provides a convenient opening, and then a handle, as the narrow mouth is curved for pouring
- Named after the work of Mozart (Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart), the Amadeo will bring music and life to your next dinner party
- Handmade and mouth-blown, making each piece unique
- Capacity: 750ml
- Height: 35cm
- Material: Crystal
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I have owned the Amadeo for over a year BUT last week, when lifting it from the wooden surface where I have always kept it, the bottom just fell out - spilling red wine everywhere.
I admit that the surface was wet, so perhaps it formed a vacuum that sucked the bottom out. (Photo available!). Reidel have told me that this is not a common occurrence so I am buying another (through Yuppieche Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.