The Remoska oven is a high quality, energy saving, portable all-in-one cooker. It looks like a pan but cooks like an oven with the heating element cleverly placed in the lid. Remoska is not a slow cooker - many items will cook in the same time as in a conventional oven, and in some cases a little quicker.
Using a fraction of the energy of an oven, it is ideal for both the home and on the move, anywhere there is a 240V power supply. The Remoska oven is very versatile and will cook nearly everything that would be cooked in a conventional oven - from roast meats and vegetables, cakes, fry-up breakfasts to grilled chops.
- The Standard 2 litre Remoka cooks for 2 to 4 people
- The Grand 4 litre Remoska is ideal for 4 to 6 people
- The heating element is in the lid with a simple On-Off switch.
- The lid has steam vents so that items like pastry will crisp and brown
- The Remoska cooks between 180℃ and 220℃
- There is no need to pre-heat the Remoska
- If preheating, be sure to add a little oil or bain marie with water to protect the non-stick coating from overheating
- Use for roasting, baking, poaching and reheating
- As an oven, Remsoka does not replace a frying pan or a grill but adding a splash of oil will ensure crispy results