Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
These revolutionary Egg Poaching Bags from Poachies help you to make proper, water-immersed poached eggs without the mess and struggle so you can avoid unpredictable and inconsistent results. Poachies does the work for you. The Poaching Bags create a little pocket where the egg is kept together and water comes into contact with the raw egg, without it leaking into the water. After a few minutes, your perfectly poached egg slides out easily onto your toast or rosti. Proper water poached eggs — no vinegar, no swirling.
- Pack of 20 compostable, non-stick Egg Poaching Bags
- Place your egg in the poachie bag and after a few minutes, slide out your perfectly poached egg
- No need for oil, butter, vinegar or swirling
- Recyclable and compostable
- Made in Great Britain
How to use Poachies:
- Boil 3/4 full saucepan of water, then turn down to a low boil so the water is gently bubbling. Open a Poachie and place into a glass. Crack an egg into the Poachie.
- Immediately lift the Poachie out of the glass, pulling the top together and lower gently into the bubbling water. The Poachie closes as it sinks into the water, keeping the egg inside the bag. Add more Poachies as required, cracking eggs and immersing one at a time.
- Poach for 4-5 minutes depending on size and temperature of eggs (some foam is normal). Remove each Poachie with tongs or a slotted spoon. Place on paper towel. Allow to cool slightly.
- Grip the Poachie by the bottom seam, Shake firmly but gently. Your perfectly poached egg will slide out easily.
- If the egg does not slide out easily, it is not quite ready. Re-immerse for 20-30 seconds.
- Each pack contains 20 bags
- Material: Compostable filter paper
- Use each Poachie once, then recycle or compost
- Always use fresh eggs
- When using eggs several days old, slight leakage may occur in the glass
- To avoid this, simply add a splash of hot water into the open Poachie before cracking the egg
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
We put these nifty non-stick poaching bags to the test and in what felt like no time, plated almost a dozen consistently cooked eggs! Imagine poaching without the fuss. No vinegar or swirling necessary — it's that easy. In three simple steps, we whipped up a rocking breakfast, and the eggs definitely were the main attraction! Nothing beats the pleasure of a perfectly soft poached egg, and with PRead more
I would recommend this product to a friend.