Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Pieter De Jager’s range of rustic wooden plates are a must-have to add texture to your plate selection. These super versatile plates are ideal for serving cheese, hearty brochettes, cured meats, canapés, petit fours and much more. Whether you are an enthusiastic cook, a food stylist or a braai master, these plates are for you.
- Wooden dinner plate
- Locally handcrafted by artisans in Stellenbosch, using fine quality oak or rosewood
- The character of each plate is determined by the uniqueness of the natural hardwood and therefore not one plate is the same, giving each plate its own identity
- Sold singly
Pieter De Jager, chef at heart and maker of bespoke artisan products, specialises in the craft of leather, wood and food. Based in Stellenbosch, PdJ is passionate about creating beautiful yet functional products related to hospitality and lifestyle.
- Diameter: 29cm
- Wipe using a damp cloth or soapy, warm sponge
- Do not wash in a dishwasher
- Treat with olive oil every so often as the wood dries
- Keep away from direct flames and harsh heat
- Do not leave the plates in direct sunlight for long periods of time