Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
PB2 Peanut Butter Powder is peanut butter reimagined. Made with freshly roasted peanuts that are pressed to remove most of the oil, then mixed with a little sugar and a dash of salt for flavour, the result is peanut butter with 90% less fat and almost 70% fewer calories than traditional peanut butter. The powder can also be added to smoothies, baked goods, breakfast oats and more, providing 6g of plant-based protein per serving.
- Powdered peanut butter made from freshly roasted peanuts that are pressed to remove most of the oil
- Compared to its traditional counterparts, PB2 has 90% less fat and 70% fewer calories, while retaining the delicious peanut butter taste
- Mix with water to your desired consistency, but to start, PB2 recommends mixing a ratio of 2 tablespoons of PB2 powder to 1.5 tablespoons of water
- Like traditional peanut butter, PB2 packs in the protein per serving and easily replaces the protein powder in your morning smoothie due to the similarity in the powder consistency
- Because of its powdered form, it’s easy to incorporate PB2 into all of your favourite peanut butter recipes — bakes like cheesecake, blended smoothies and mixes like pancake batter
- Certified GMO free, vegan, kosher and gluten free
- PB2 is the original creator of powdered peanut butter, proudly manufactured in Georgia, USA
- Ingredients: Roasted peanuts, sugar and salt
- Weight: 185g
- PB2 does not recommend pre-mixing the powder into peanut butter in large batches
- The PB2 powder was formulated to be used on an as-needed basis and any extended storage of PB2 after it has been mixed into peanut butter may affect the taste and texture
- If you do find yourself with leftover peanut butter, store it in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours