Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: This product is a government-approved, essential goods item and can be delivered to you during the national lockdown. Learn more.
Salt water from an ancient underground lake, fed by subterranean streams, is laid to rest on a pan, sun-dried and harvested producing a sustainable and renewable desert salt that has an exceptional taste, and enriches the flavour of your food.
- Natural, crystal white salt
- Unrefined, sun-dried
- Free from additives and preservatives
- Contains vital minerals and trace elements
- Harvested in a sustainable manner from a remote and pristine area of the vast Kalahari Desert in South Africa
- Comes in a cotton bag
- Sustainable & renewable
Customer Reviews & Ratings
This salt may look expensive but once tried you will buy it again. Love the bag it comes in. Taste this salt and than ordinary salt and you will see what a superior product it is. Definitely would be a unique south african present for someone overseas.
I would recommend this product to a friend.