Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The perfect tool for morels, ceps, chanterelles and trumpets picking. It has a thin, curved blade with a serrated back, for easy removal of the cuticle. Its natural varnished beech handle incorporates a boar hair brush for easy removal of soil.
- 8cm curved stainless steel blade with toothed back
- Pick, remove dust & clean mushrooms
- Varnished natural beech wood handle with boar bristle brush
- Stainless steel blade
- Blade length: 8cm
- Hand washing is recommended
- Dishwasher safe with washing powder
- Do not immerse in water
- Immediately dry with a soft towel
- Lubricating the blade with cooking oil before closing is recommended to prevent oxidation
Guaranteed against manufacturing defects.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.