Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
- Made in South Africa
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
For a funkier take on tapers, opt for the oh-so-stylish Screwed Dinner Candle Box Set. Okra's new range of dinner candles is 100% hand-crafted in Cape Town and makes for a contemporary addition to your dinner table. They are sure to make a statement at any dinner party!
- Set of 2 Contemporary Dinner Candles
- A dinner candle with an inclined plane wrapped helically around a central axis, reflecting a time when the Okra team felt a slight bit "screwed"
- Designed and made in Cape Town
- Fragrance-free, ideal for the dinner table
- Comes packaged in a box set
- Note: Colour and candle length may vary slightly from the image shown — each candle is hand-poured and therefore 100% unique
About Okra Candles
By combining their expertise in biochemistry, computer-aided design and aroma therapy, Okra Candle founders Erik and Michelle had the genius idea of creating luxury candles based on 3D design. Each candle shape and colour is carefully considered and then hand-poured — the result is something truly unique and sophisticated.
- Dimensions: 35cm x 2.5 cm x 2.5cm / Per Candle
- Weight: 50g / Per Candle
- Material: Hand-poured wax
- Colour: This may vary slightly from the image shown because of how the product is made, making each candle unique
- Type of wax: Blend of paraffin wax, micro wax, steric acid
- Burn time: 11 hours
- Light the candle for two minutes, extinguish the flame, allow the candle to cool completely (5-10 minutes), then light the candle once more and enjoy the soothing glow
- To prevent fire and injury, burn within sight
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never burn a candle on or near anything flammable
- The candle base can be placed directly on a table, but using a candlestick holder or drip tray is recommended
Customer Reviews & Ratings
These very volatile candles melted within a few minutes causing a big mess on my Christmas table.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
We're sorry we got it wrong this time around, and hope you use your voucher to find something that suits you better.