Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Add a playful twist to your teatime celebrations with this Kintsukuroi mug from Nicolson Russell. These mugs were inspired by the Japanese process called Kintsugi, in which broken pottery is put back together with golden lacquer.
- Elegant Japanese-inspired mug
- Made from fine bone China with real gold accents
- Comes with a lid and a gold plated teaspoon
- Makes a great gift
- Sold individually
- Weight: 345g
- Capacity: 400ml
- Dimensions: 9.3cm H x 8.2cm D
- Lid height: 1cm
- Handle length: 3.8cm
- Material of mug: fine bone china
- Hand wash only
- Warranty against factory defects
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5100%View 8 out of 8 total reviews
40%0 out of 8 total reviews
30%0 out of 8 total reviews
20%0 out of 8 total reviews
10%0 out of 8 total reviews