Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Vibrant, generous and alluring, the Moët Impérial is the house’s iconic champagne. Created in 1869, it embodies Moët & Chandon’s unique style, which is distinguished by its bright fruitiness, its seductive palate and its elegant maturity.
- Colour is golden straw yellow with green highlights
- Sparkling bouquet has the vibrant intensity of green apple and citrus fruit, the freshness of mineral nuances and white flowers, and the elegance of blond notes (brioche, cereal, fresh nuts)
- Generous palate combines the sumptuousness of white-fleshed fruits (pear, peach, apple), the alluring caress of fine bubbles, the soft vivacity of citrus fruit, and nuances of gooseberry
- Can be served throughout the meal, from aperitif to dessert
- Alcohol by volume: 12%
- Volume per bottle: 750ml