At Mervyn Gers, clay is mixed with finely milled ceramic to create a rougher textured clay, which is then shaped and fired at up to 1220°C to create strong, long-lasting stoneware. Tactile and unique, each dinner plate will add an individual charm to a table setting. These handmade variations in texture and finish a charming part of their finish.
- Stoneware dinner plate set of four
- Food safe - no lead, cadmium or barium used in the glaze
- The glaze used is not a commercial one, it is specifically developed for this range, and is therefore unique
- Handmade product
- Slight colour and shape variations may occur
Handmade in Cape Town, Mervyn Gers Ceramics produces functional and decorative handmade ceramics and glazed stoneware that has a beautifully organic look. Founded in 2011, these award-winning ceramics can be found on the tables of the best chefs and restaurants.
- Dimensions: D 29cm x H 2.4cm
- Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe