Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Welcome to the world of Mervyn Gers, where each tableware item is individually handmade in their Cape Town studio using their own clay, designs and glazes. Clay is mixed with finely milled ceramic, to create a rougher texture, which is then shaped and fired at up to 1220°C to create strong, long-lasting stoneware. These uniquely shaped, versatile bowls have a beautifully organic look and can be used for breakfast dishes, small salads, soups and pastas.
- Set of 4 bowls
- Made of smooth earthenware clay
- Ideal for breakfast dishes, small salads, soups and pastas
- Manufactured from Mervyn Gers' own clay and specialised glazes
- All items are handmade, making variations in texture and finish a charming part of their look
- Handmade in Cape Town
Handmade in Cape Town, Mervyn Gers Ceramics produces functional and decorative handmade ceramics and glazed stoneware that has a beautifully organic look. Founded in 2011, these award-winning ceramics can be found on the tables of the best chefs and restaurants.
- Capacity: 500ml
- Dimensions: 19cm x 6.8cm
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe
- For the items with gold trims it is recommended to hand wash, due to gold lustres