Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
From slow-cooked beef stews to leftover casseroles, MasterClass' Casserole Pot makes cooking these hearty favourites easier than ever. Built from high-quality cast aluminium, it absorbs heat quickly and distributes it evenly. The result? Fast, even cooking every time. This clever casserole pot is designed for use in the oven or on the stove, so it's suitable for all sorts of recipes (as well as re-heating leftovers). It's heat resistant to 200°C, and has a stainless steel base that makes it work on all hobs, including induction. The icing on the cake: a self-basting lid, which keeps your stews deliciously flavoursome, plus a super-strong anti-scratch coating that ensures years of trouble-free use.
- Casserole dish with lid
- Revolutionary cast aluminium material — this casserole pot cooks like cast iron, but is lightweight and manoeuvrable
- Suitable for hob to oven cooking — works in ovens and on hobs, and spreads heat quickly and evenly
- Robust non-stick coating — two layers of anti-scratch non-stick offer excellent abrasion resistance
- Features a self-basting lid — enjoy extra-succulent slow-cooked meats and rich one-pot stews, thanks to its moisture-retaining lid
- Dimensions: 33cm L x 24.8cm W x 17.5cm H
- Weight: 1.61kg
- Capacity: 4L
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Induction, Oven
- Heat Source: Gas, Oven, Halogen, Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass
- Dishwasher safe
- This product comes with a 1 year guarantee
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Initially I was afraid this pot might be a fake, its too light and so rough inside, but once I started using it it is amazing! It cleans easily, heats up super quickly, and I can lift it with my one hand! Bonus!
Obviously the handles heat up as well, since the pot can go into the oven, so just remember that!
I would recommend this product to a friend.