Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This power pasta-making combo of the Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine and the 220V Drive Motor simplifies the preparation of delicious homemade pasta and helps to have it ready in less time and with less effort.
Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine
- The pasta machine is entirely made of top quality chrome steel, with anodised aluminium alloy rollers, to ensure the longest possible lifespan of the product and to facilitate cleaning
- The 10-position adjustment knob allows you to prepare pasta sheets in different thicknesses, suitable for many shapes of pasta
- Prepare lasagne with a maximum width of 150mm, 6.5mm fettuccine and 1.5mm tagliolini
- 13 extra accessories available for purchase separately
Marcato 220V Drive Motor
- The Drive Motor attaches to the Pasta Machine to power the rolling process, which facilitates quicker processing of dough
- With the motor combined with your pasta machine you have both hands free during use; you do not have to secure the machine to the worktop; you can place the machine on any flat surface; and it reduces the preparation time
- Ergonomic shape facilitates grip and is robust and sturdy, thereby guaranteeing perfect stability during use
- The bayonet fitting makes for quick and easy coupling of the motor and allows you to use it with other compatible Marcato products
- The interchangeable accessories of Atlas Pasta Machine are distinguished by the thickness, cut and shape of the pasta — you can use the accessories either with the motor or with the crank included
- For safety purposes, the mafaldine, reginette, pappardelle and ravioli accessories must only be used by hand
What's in the box?
- 1 x Pasta machine
- 1 x Drive motor
- 1 x Power cord
- 1 x Crank
- 1 x Clamp
- Dimensions: 20.5cm × 33.5cm × 17.5cm
- Rollers material: Anodised aluminium alloy
- Wattage: 100W
- Never wash the motor using water or in the dishwasher, especially when it is plugged into the mains (danger of short circuit)
- The surfaces of Drive Motor can easily be cleaned with a cloth and maintenance is simplified by the removable polymeric resin combs
- Always unplug the power cord prior to applying or removing the motor from the machine
- Never remove the electrical plug with wet or damp hands
- Domestic use only
- This product comes with a 2 year warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I chose this above an automatic pasta machine, because it's so therapeutic to make your dough by hand, knead it, rest it to let the gluten develop, and then make the pasta you desire. This machine is great fun and so easy to operate, even a child can do it!
I would recommend this product to a friend.